A management team focused on IT Ops.
The Truiem founders have been together as a team for 20 years.
Truiem is an engineering-oriented organization driven to speed adoption of emerging digital engagement offers. The company leverages the agile principles of DevOps for ITOps, which is designed to allow clients to reduce complexity and focus on innovation. The team is proven and referenced in solving complex operational and business challenges for OEM partners, service providers, global consultancies, and end clients.
Chairman and CEO
Robert joins Truiem having served as CEO and COO to several companies ranging from startups to over 14,000 employees. Having served as the operating officer at TPI International and then a founder of NetSpeak Corporation, he has been at the forefront of telecommunications and in the development of the VoIP and IP based call centers including leading the company awarded the patent for inventing and bringing to market the world’s first IP based contact center. Most recently, Robert led ShoreGroup from its early stages to having its CaseSentry platform monitor and manage the world’s largest and most sophisticated networks and then through its sale to Francisco Partners, a private equity firm.
President & Chief Operating Officer
Scott founded Truiem Inc. with respected colleagues from the customer care, collaboration, and IT operations fields. He is an experienced business leader having founded multiple software companies in IT and managed network services, world-class unified communications solutions, and solutions spanning the entire IT lifecycle. Scott enables Truiem to be a trusted advisor and valued partner with every customer.
Chief Technology Officer
As the Chief Technology Officer, Russell leverages extensive experience as a senior IT executive driving digital transformations through innovative IP and product management. He excels in architecting technology-driven transformations, developing new products, and implementing highly secure and scalable technology solutions that enhance the customer experience. Russell led cloud and container strategy at Citibank, prior to joining Truiem. He also worked for Cisco, NASA, DOD, and Waste Management.
Chief Solutions Architect
As Chief Solutions Architect, Kelly effectively addresses customer needs with flexible and scalable solutions. He is an experienced product manager, designing and delivering effective strategies for
network and systems IT operation management offerings. Kelly brings expertise developing network solutions for large-scale and complex business environments, infrastructure management initiatives, and solutions to increase systems availability. He is a Certified Scrum Master.
Finance and Global Delivery
• Head of Global Delivery for Afiniti in North America.
• Led Verizon’s Information Technology infrastructure.
• An experienced leader in various Tech and Finance positions ranging from public accounting and wireless startup companies spanning over 30 years.
Collaboration, Customer Experience, Security, IT and Managed Services
• John McCarthy is a transformational business leader who has led multiple high-technology firms in the areas of sales, marketing, and operations. His industry experience has spanned enterprise communications, collaboration, contact center, and security. As CEO, John has led 3 companies to successful exits thru acquisition by private equity and enterprises looking to expand their market and technical expertise.
• Led Sales organizations in large, publicly traded companies such as IBM, Computer Associates, and Cisco; while also successful in leading go-to-market efforts with growth-oriented companies such as Centigram, GeoTel, Vitel Software, ShoreGroup, and ATSG
• Member of the Board of Directors for Concern US, a charitable organization committed to eliminating extreme poverty and helping to rebuild and transform lives in some of the world’s most vulnerable communities.
Technology and Security Operations
• Icahn Enterprises, Chief Information Officer across portfolio accounts with extensive experience in the financial industry having led initiatives at Citigroup, The Blackstone Group and Royal Bank of Canada.
• Worked extensively in the financial industry having led initiatives at Citigroup, The Blackstone Group, Royal Bank of Canada, and Icahn Enterprises.
Service Provider and Financial Industry
Craig serves as Chief Operating Officer for Tillman FiberCo, focused on bringing the fiber-optic networks to underserved markets across the country.
• Previously, as Global CIO at SWIFT, the world’s largest financial messaging provider and as Chief Operating Officer for Diem Networks US.
• Previously, as Senior Vice President and CIO at Verizon.
• Active member on the Board of Advisors at SpotLogic and Ferdan Blockchain, on the Board of Directors at Old Dominion Spirits, and as a Non-Executive Director at the London Metal Exchange.